Friday, January 30, 2015

I wanted to stop in and write a quick note and share a couple of photos that I never got to lastnight.

First up are the 2 photos we got from the OB of our little peanut. It reminds me of a cocoon, and I am sure what's inside, waiting to "hatch" is going to be a beautiful, extremely loved little being. Then the last picture is our baby announcement photo we shared on Facebook. In case you can't tell we are Dallas Cowboys fans! The caption read "Next year the Cowboys will do better, because they will have a new fan!" 

I think having everyone know now is going to be easier on me, and having everyone else so excited with us is definitely nice too. This baby is going to be so loved and so spoiled it's ridiculous! Tonight my cousin's youngest daughter (she's 2, will be 3 next month) and I was talking to her about the baby. I asked if she was going to babysit for me and she was SOO excited and quickly said "Yes!" then continued on to say she was going to the baby home with her and let the baby sleep in her crib with her. She is too cute for words, I only hope our baby is as cute as her <3 So this baby has everyone in our families from the youngest to the oldest excited and eagerly awaiting his or her arrival! That is all for tonight as it is late and I need to sleep so we can go pick Marc up in the morning. Have a good night everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment